Creating Your Account—For School Administrators
To start the process, you will receive an e-mail invitation from the e-assessment system. This e-mail will contain directions on how to create your account as well as an invitation code.
Follow the directions to create your account. You will be asked to enter the invitation code and your information. All the information will need to be entered for your new account to be created.
If you did not receive the e-mail invitation, please check your junk or spam folder, or e-mail email@example.com to confirm that the invitation has been sent.
Creating Your Account—For Teachers
Before signing up, you should have received an e-mail invitation from your school administrator. This e-mail contains directions on how to sign up for an account, as well as a unique invitation code. If you have not received the e-mail invitation, please check your junk or spam folder or contact your school administrator to confirm that the e-mail has been sent.
Below are the steps to take after you have received the invitation e-mail:
1. To sign up for a teacher account, first click the link found in your invitation e-mail. This will take you to the Complete Your Registration page.
2. On the Complete Your Registration page, enter your information, enter the unique invitation code that you received in your e-mail invitation, create a secure password and then click Create Account.
3. After you have entered your information and clicked Create Account, you will be sent a second e-mail from the system. It will prompt you to activate your account by clicking the link in the e-mail. Click the link to finish activating your account.
4. Once your account has been created, you will be redirected to the Teacher page.
Go to the Sign In page.
Enter your e-mail address and password and click Sign In.
Resetting a Password
- Go to the Sign In page.
- Enter the e-mail address you used to create your account, and click Forgot Password?
- Instructions explaining how to reset your password will be sent to the e-mail address you have entered.
Please Note: If you provide an e-mail address that does not have an account for our system associated with it, you will not receive a password reset e-mail. If the e-mail does not arrive in your inbox, please check your junk or spam folder. If you have not created an account yet, you can learn how to do so at the top of this page.